Add Sage 50 Accounts to your list of Power BI data sources
- BICategories - definining your nominal code categories for each chart of accounts
- BICharts - your charts of accounts listing
- BICountries - your Sage 50 Accounts countries table enriched
- BICurrencies - your customer currencies
- BICustomers - records of your Sage 50 Accounts customers
- BIDepartments - your Sage 50 department list
- BIMetaData - data about your Sage 50 dataset
- BINominalBudgets - your nominal code budgets for the current financial year
- BINominalRecords - your nominal account records
- BIPeriods - deinitions of your financial year
- BIProductSales - sales details from your customer invoices
- BIPurchaseOrderLines - purchase order line items
- BIPurchaseOrders - your Sage 50 supplier purchase orders
- BISalesOrderLines - Sales Order line items
- BISalesOrders - your Sage 50 customer sales orders
- BIStocks - your products and services
- BISupplierCurrencies - your supplier currencies
- BISuppliers - your supplier records
- BITransSplits - your full transaction audit trail
How you can use the OData feed
You can use the Suntico BI OData feed for Sage 50 Accounts just as you would use any OData source in Power BI. You can use it as a data source for Power BI Desktop as well as a data source for Power BI Pro on the web.
This means that if you author a report in Power BI Desktop and publish to the web, then you can schedule an automated refresh of your dashboard and reports every day.
Why not give a try today and create your own Suntico BI Trial Account?